Melody Hurd is a widely well-known American baby actress and social media celebrity. She gained a name recognized for her role as the gambler of Maddy Logelin, the daughter of Kevin Hart’s character in the Netflix film Fatherhood. She also appeared in films Battle at Big Rock (2019) and Them (2021). Her first film was the a short film Battle at Big Rock.
Today, we can learn more details about the actress Melody Bio, wiki, Melody Hurd’s age, Melody’s family, relationships to her profession, lifestyle and net worth of Melody, and much more.
Who is Melody Hurd?
Melody Hurd is a skilled American baby model, actress television personality, media influencer and Instagram well-known person who hails from Maryland, United States. Her name is well-known in the community for her amazing fashion and modeling abilities. As an actress, Melody has additionally labored in numerous TV and film collections such as We Are Washington, Trick, Entertainment Tonight, Battle at Big Rock and many more.
Melody was a most notable after she played the principal person from Gracie Emory withinside the horror TV series “Them”. In addition, Melody has additionally walked on the stage of numerous children’s styles, which includes JWJ Fashion Show, JWJ Fashion Show and others.
Melody Hurd Early Life:
Melody Hurd became born on the 30th of October 2011. The country of birth for the child actress, the version influential social media personalities Maryland, United States. Melody was initially a character to be a part of the tv show We Are Washington while Melody’s age grew to 6 years. Based on the date of her debut Melody’s age has now been lowered to 10 years old.
She got involved in the entertainment industry in the early years of her life. Alongside this she has also appeared in a variety of stay-insights and awards events. Melody gained fame following her appearance in the Netflix film ‘Fatherhood’. We could go deeper.
Melody Hurd Wiki:
|Birth:||30th October 2011|
|Birthplace:||Maryland, United States|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, TV Personality, Social Media Influencer, And Instagram Star|
|Years Active:||2019 – Till Date|
|Age:||10 years (as of 2022)|
|Education (School):||School – Local Private School in Maryland|
|Graduation:||College – N/A|
|Parents:||Father – Fred Hurd II Mother – Nisha Hurd|
|Siblings:||Lyric Hurd’ is the elder, and ‘Rhythm Hurd’ is the younger sister|
|Partners:||Ex – None Current – None|
|Current Residence:||Washington, DC|
|Hobby:||Painting, Parties, Travelling|
|Famous For:||Actress and Model|
|Net Worth:||$1.2-2 million (approx.)|
Melody Hurd Family:
She changed into being born in a properly settled decent family. She is part of a joint family and as in line with her Instagram profile, Melody Hurd is the second daughter of her parents. Her father ‘Fred Hurd II’ is likewise a social media influencer. On the opposite hand, her mother ‘Nisha Hurd’ is a version and net celeb Talking about her siblings then she has sisters withinside the family named ‘Lyric Hurd’ (elder) and ‘Rhythm Hurd’ (younger).
She likes to spend time with family and go to specific places. Her family could be very tour enthusiasts. As in line with the sources, the Melody family belongs to a combined ethical historical past of African descent and of the Christian religion. As in line with Melody’s date of the beginning, her zodiac signal is Scorpio.
Melody Hurd Education:
Talking about her training then, Melody is presently studying at a nearby Local Private School in her hometown. Moreover, she additionally makes a speciality of her performing career. At present, Melody Hurd is one of the well-known American toddler actresses and models.
Melody Hurd Physical Appearance:
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Length||Curly and Short|
|Shoe Size||4.5 Us|
Melody Hurd Career:
As time passed Melody’s fame grew every day as her mom released her photos of modeling along with Dance clips. In 2015, in order to enhance her career her mother trained her in dancing as well as took her to numerous modeling events, where her self-confidence as a model was increased.
As a Model:
Melody began her career as model. She was a model in a variety of models and stayed shows that might be appropriate for children. Melody made her film debut in the year 2019 when she starred in the horror film Trick. She played Janice in the film. After the movie she was offered an opportunity to play Maddy Logelin in Netflix’s Fatherhood along with Kevin Hart.
She also took part in at the JWJ Fashion Show in Atlanta, Georgia. She also posted a number of memories from her favorite display on her various social media profiles. In addition, Melody has additionally featured in numerous magazines.
As per IMDB, Melody made her debut on the screen during the first 12 months of 2017 when she appeared on the TV show “We Are Washington.”. Then she was given the chance to play the role of Kadasha within the feature film Battle at Big Rock in 2019. In the exact same time she appeared in The film Trick in the film Trick as Janice. Due to her outstanding acting capabilities, Melody was given decided on the lead role in the role of Gracie Emory withinside the TV show ‘Them’.
Following that, she been featured in the role of Maddy Logelin in Netflix’s film “Fatherhood”. In the film she collaborated alongside Kevin Hart, Alfre Woodard and DeWanda Wiser, Lil Rel Howery, and other famous people. Melody gained a lot of attention in a young age. According to sources that her net worth Melody is approximately $1.2-2 million (approx. ).
Melody Hurd Relationship Status :
She has by no ever revealed her private life. In addition, she is a specialist in her field in order to satisfy her desires, rather than being in relationships for too long. As of right now we can expect that Melody Hurd is single. At the top of that she is just too young to be engaged. She is a lover of her family and friends. She enjoys playing with her friends and was able to participate in the modeling competition for children along with her best friend Ray Sean.
Melody Hurd Success and Achievements:
- In 2021, she shared the an area for display screens with professionals such as Shahadi Wright Joseph.
- Ashley Thomas, Alison Pill Ashley Thomas, Alison Pill Deborah Ayorinde whilst gambling Gracie Emory’s character.
- She had a her net worth at $1.2-2 million.
- She participated in unique competitions in modeling.
- She also participated in at the JWJ Fashion Show in Atlanta, Georgia.
- She was provided with a massive following on social media.
- She was featured as a celebrity on The Ellen Show in 2016.
Beginning as a version, and acting in exclusive modeling abilities and stay-on-air performances, Melody were given a large fan base and a renowned name. People began to appreciate her work and, as she progressed, she was rewarded with risks in movies that would be used to pay for her hard work. The net worth of Melody Hurd can be projected to be $1.2to 2 millions (approx.) and her earnings source is based on her acting and model.
Melody Hurd facts:
- Melody Hurd become born in Maryland, United States however she is now living now in Washington, DC.
- Her career began with a short film Battle at Big Rock as a Kadasha produced by Colin Trevorrow.
- In the year 2019 the Director Patrick Lussier decided on her role as Janice’s in The film Trick.
- The first time she made headlines was in 2021, when she performed her character Gracie Emory’s on Them.
- She shared a screen together with Shahadi Wright Joseph, and Ashley Thomas on this 10-episode series.
- Lyric Hurd, Hurd’s older sister, is also an actor.
The Final Facts About Melody Hurd:
- She is deservedly praised by her peers for Manifest and Mozart in the Jungle.
- In May of 2015 her parents uploaded their first pictures together with her sister Lyric Hurd and her friend Ray Sean to decorate her presence.
- Melody isn’t always the most socially active. Although she’s active on Instagram but her mother Nisha Hurd is the one who manages her Instagram account.
- Melody loves painting, attending events and presenting clothes.
- Melody was represented by Teri B Model Management and Talent Model Management in New York.
- She is a part of with the Black Lives Matter Movement.
- She was to be on The Ellen Show in 2016.